Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Playsuits, Women and Cellulite


A playsuit is probably one of the sexiest things a woman can wear. What with all that skin showing and legs, legs and more legs? It has this way of looking good on a woman no matter her shape and size. 



However, playsuits since they expose most of the thighs also expose other things, mostly cellulite.

I am one of those people that believe a woman should accept her body the way it is and not let her flaws make her insecure but I also think she should also realize that some of those flaws can be treated or well hidden. It doesn’t matter really and doesn’t make you less of a fashionista or less sexy if you dress to hide your flaws.

Source

 I see women in playsuits and other short garbs in movies [actresses], at events and on the streets of Lagos showing stuff that I believe they shouldn’t be showing.


Now if you have flawless legs, you can get away with wearing the playsuit alone but if you have cellulite or big thighs [It is sort of hard to find a woman who has big thighs without some cellulite], it is cool to pair it up with tights. That way, you are comfortable and it isn’t painful to look at. 

Is this lovely? Source

Treating cellulite isn’t easy but with good diet, brushing and effective off the counter cellulite treatments, you can make it look better.

Stay beautiful.

Lily Johnson

8 comments:

  1. lol....you said brushing. do you mean the teeth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are body brushes for cellulite. One would use the brush to brush the areas with cellulite. If done consistently, it would reduce the bumpy appearance. Or at least, so i heard.

      Delete
  2. I was also about to ask what you meant by brushing...a lot of women would have avoided some embarrassments only if they were conscious of their body flaws.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw some lovely playsuits on sale but told myself i was too old for some things joo, fine legs or not.

    Tights can hide a multitude of sins..true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. After looking over a handful of the articles on your website, I
    truly appreciate your way of blogging. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website
    list and will be checking back in the near future. Please visit my website too and let me know how you feel.


    my web page Mario Lemieux Authentic Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remarkable! Its in fact awesome article, I have got much clear idea
    on the topic of from this article.

    Here is my web-site: Read Full Article

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have like your post very much.it will be very interesting and informative to us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting. The best online store for women clothes for me is http://www.missholly.com.au/play-suits/
    I have bought most of my clothes from there. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete

Share your views. I really want to hear them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...