Sunday, February 17, 2013

Getting matching tattoos



I can’t say I don’t like tattoos even though I can’t really see myself getting one. I compliment a beautiful one and always listen to a person when he/she takes the pain to explain the tattoos to me. I find the art interesting too.

I see quite a number of women sporting this Rihanna star neck tattoo. Hmm!

Couples who are madly in love get matching tattoos to sort off ‘seal the deal’. Some of course, are left with the pain of getting rid of it when love flies of the window.

Angie had to remove the 'Billy Bob'. Love had gone.

Caspar Smart, Jennifer Lopez’s dancer and lover wants them to get matching tattoos and  I just wondered how a lady that isn’t really into tattoos would react if her husband/boyfriend/fiancé wanted them to get matching tattoos. 

Jennifer Lopez and boyfriend Caspar Smart.


What if the dude makes a huge deal out of it? Like ‘Oh baby, if you really really love me, you would do this for me? Oh dear!

Khloe Kardashian-Odom and Lemar Odom. Simple yet looks cool.

Ok, this 18 year old let her boyfriend of 24 hours tattoo his name on her face. Crazy!

Anyway, different strokes for different folks...

Have a fabulous week ahead guys!

Lily Johnson

10 comments:

  1. LOL, anything that starts with "you'd do it if you really loved me" is grounds for automatic dismissal. This isn't the playground, using peer pressure isn't how you try to get what you want. The only thing i can cosign is matching tan lines from where are wedding bands are. If that's not enough well then baby i don't know what to tell ya.

    I have always kinda wanted a tattoo tho lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol at matching tan lines from where the wedding bands are. I sooo second that.

      Delete
  2. Oh well, like you pointed out: different strokes for different folks. I don't like tattos and I've never fancied any. If anyone feels I should do it for love, then she should also learn to love me the simple way I am. Having a matching isn't a sign of love to me. Its just a sign of fasination.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. To them its a sign of burning love though. Lol.

      Delete
  3. I love Rihanna back tattoo...I hate pain so I have never fancied a tattoo...as for lover/hubby requesting matching tattoo...answer is a big No

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I heard its really painful. It aint just my thing but to each his own.

      Delete
  4. There are better ways to show love...... why on earth will I tattoo someone's name on my face.... l love tattoo's thought but I can never conjure up the liver to get one. Riri's tattoo is lovely sha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way better ways to show deep affection really. And Riri's tats is cool.

      Delete
  5. Tramp stamp? Never! Its for ragamuffins. Classy people don't wear tats. Period.

    ReplyDelete

Share your views. I really want to hear them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...