Monday, May 26, 2014

Product review: CLEAR CELL Medicated Acne Scrub.

I have always had issues finding a good facial scrub for my acne-prone skin; one that will not break me out even more or leave my face feeling sore. I got this product and here is my review.


About the product and how to use it.
Use this Sea Salt and Benzoyl Peroxide cleansing scrub to kill bacteria and exfoliate dead skin cells. Oils that clog pores will be scrubbed away with micro exfoliant beads, leaving skin looking refreshed and renewed.

This scrub is excellent for back acne and ideal for acne and acne prone skin. It only takes a small amount, gently massaged into the skin for one minute for a fresh, shine free finish. Rinse off with cool water.

Stronger than the other cleansers,
this can still be used daily, both morning and evening. Benzoyl Peroxide serves as an anti-bacterial and Micro-Exfoliant Beads slough off dead skin cells. Comfrey Root is soothing to irritated skin. Arnica Montana and Horse Chestnut are both Anti-inflammatory ingredients.


I found Clear Cell Medicated Acne scrub to be better than facial scrubs I have used in the past. I like the minty cooling effect you get when using it. My face was smoother and the acne less obvious with each use.

You need just this much to scrub your face so the bottle should last a while.



The micro beads ain't exactly 'micro' and a bit harder than the facial scrubs I used. Maybe because it can be used for acne on the body as well. Though it's not uncomfortable, one doesn't need to apply a lot of pressure when using it to avoid over exfoliating.

See the beads?

It is drying but not to the point of having all the moisture in your face sucked out. You do need a good moisturizer and sunscreen during the day when using this product.


This scrub is also a part of a regimen so you will need to use it with other Clear Cell products for acne for good results.

Have a beautiful week ahead!

Lily Johnson.

Posted via Blogaway

7 comments:

Share your views. I really want to hear them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...