Monday, February 4, 2013

I guess nobody wanted to hear you say that Keyshia Cole.


If you are on Twitter, you would have seen a whole lot of tweets about the 47th annual Super Bowl. Most of them were about Beyonce’s performance and insults thrown at Keyshia Cole, the Heaven sent singer for saying that Michelle Williams of Destiny’s child ,who performed at Beyonce’s half time, was ‘always f***N things up’


Her tweet....



I am sure she was a bit surprised when people jumped on it and kept insulting her for those words even though she kept replying with a picture of herself saying ‘You Mad?’. 

Some tweets at Keyshia



And Keyshia mostly replied with...


I mean, Michelle had always been seen by people as the ‘weak link’ of Destiny’s Child. When the group broke up, there were talks all over cyber space that it was over for her too. So she said it, I believe, thinking people were going to join her and ridicule Michelle but she got the greatest surprise ever. I personally don’t think Michelle is that bad though. She is just not Beyonce. And this has shown that even though she might not be just as good, she does have her fans. Or at least people who won’t just sit around and watch her being insulted.

People were reminding Keyshia of her not-so sterling performances too. I guess those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. I don’t think it was cool for Keyshia to say that about a fellow singer really. 

Yeah yeah, people might say ‘She was just being herself’ but even if she wanted to say something like that, she would have been a little nice. Or discreet. Artistes do it all the time, just not as brazen.

Spread the love and nothing else. Have a great week.

Lily Johnson

12 comments:

  1. haha...silly woman. she must have a personal beef with Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She just didn't handle it well. They finished her on Twitter. She won't try such again.

      Delete
  2. Michelle William's solo album was the highest selling gospel album of 2002.
    She won a MOBO awards for best gosbel album.....
    She has a star on the Hollywood walk of fame with DC....
    She performed in the superbowl...an event that is like another Grammy's....
    Keyshia has...........errr....well......hmnnnn...
    let me get back to u on dat?....lolz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!So true. Keyshia was reminded she was nowhere in the scene. She bit more than she could chew with that one. She must be regretting it too. Lol!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. As in, at all at all. I was so disappointed.

      Delete
  4. Hhaahahah they finished keyshia ohhh :(

    YCFOnline.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today, I went to the beach with my children.
    I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She
    placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it
    pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!

    LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!



    my page; cash n go loans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms Anonymous, this your gist is sooo stale. pls stop spreading it with you virus-laden links. Thank you

      Delete
  6. Well, the thing about twitter is it gives you instant fame or notoriety. Choose well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching
    for this is awesome

    My homepage :: click here to read more
    Also see my website :: breast enhancement creams

    ReplyDelete

Share your views. I really want to hear them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...