Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Work it

First, I want to apologize for disappearing into thin air for a while now. I have been writing exams and during the past few weeks, my schedule had been too tight.


I hope you guys have been doing great and Happy New year in arrears.

You’ve got New Year resolutions right? Some of us don’t even believe in that sort of thing but if you do and you’ve got a list, I want you to add something to it. Exercise.

That is if you don’t already do it.

Some of us take exercising very seriously. Working out at the gym, going for road walks, jogging……

While some of us don’t even move our feet except when absolutely necessary. Exercising regularly not only keeps you fit but also keeps your body systems in optimum condition.

Now, I am not telling you to hit the gym and start lifting weights and working the AB King Pro. You may not have the time, patience or even the energy level. But you can manage to do a 10 minute work out everyday. Get a small exercise gadget like the ‘rowing exerciser’ (the one with a spring) or you can just jog round your house.


Just a little a day girls and its all good.

This is to a healthy and happy 2010 for all of us. Cheers!



Lily Johnson

2 comments:

  1. Aw. Happy Twenty-Ten to you, too!

    Yep...after hurting my back (for the very first...and hopefully last time) I am making a conscious effort to strengthen it. I don't ever want to feel that kind of pain AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, i am really sorry about your back dear. Take care ok?

    ReplyDelete

Share your views. I really want to hear them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...