Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So so sorry for the M.I.A thingy.

Hello my darling readers, I apologise for being M.I.A for more than a month now. I had to go write my exams and before that, I had to write a bunch of articles for my employer. I needed to pay for my internet subscription but didn’t have the time and the patience you needed to call the network provider and remind them that you had made payment and you still couldn’t go on the internet.


It’s been crazy. I studied hard and worked hard and when it was over, I partied hard. My department governor organised a party to celebrate the end of the session and boy, I danced like I never had in a long, long time. On my way home, it suddenly began to rain and I and my friend were drenched. It was so funny.

I missed you guys. All of you and now that I am less busy, you will see more of me.

Lily Johnson.

11 comments:

  1. How have you been? I can imagine your schedule, missed ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you dearest Lily. But I'm glad you are back now! I've been waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear from you.

    wish you the best in your exams & job.

    take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your exams went well. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Yankeenaijababe: My dear. i have been seriously stressed but I thank God.

    @Linda: I missed you too Ma. It's good to be back.

    @9jaFOODie: Thanks dear.

    @Noe Noe Girl: Hey girl, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ibhade: Thanks alot. Hope you're doing ok.

    @Ginger: Hey baby, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! I bet you blasted the course as well!

    Keep it up!

    Mena

    http://efemenaoreoluwa.blogspot.com/2011/04/this-is-true-story-about-two-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome back.
    All the best with the results.

    ReplyDelete

Share your views. I really want to hear them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...