Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Magic Mascara!

I love make up. I am good at it and I'm always trying something new. My sister came home one day and as usual I peeped into her make up bag to see if she had anything that was interesting. She isn't the make up type but she would buy loads of it anyway. Good for me because I just take them and she wouldn't even notice.  She walked in on me and told me not to take her mascara and she wasn't smiling. I wondered what the big deal was all about. She just said something about it being expensive and super. Wow! I checked it out. It was L'oreal Extra Volume Collagene.So I applied it on my long and full lashes and I was thrown! It gave instant fuller and longer lashes. Very dramatic effect. No wonder she KNEW she had this one.

I don't advertise products or stuff like that and L'oreal wouldn't even notice if I did. It is an amazing product and I want you ladies to know that it wouldn't be a waste of money to buy it. That is if you don't already have it.

Keep looking fabulous.

Lily Johnson.

Pic from Loreal-paris.co.uk

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the heads up babe!
    I am actually on the hunt for a new mascara so Will def check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about the eyes when it comes to makeup; therefore, I will definitely be trying this mascara out. Fabulous review, my love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dith: Thanks girl. You will absolutely love the product. It's awesome.

    Cafe Fashionista: Try it Erica dear, You will love it. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. It's so funny that you'd bring this up NOW. I have practically non-existent lashes....short and scarce. I've even taken to the shortest most demure falsies for a special occasion...and those just make my eyes look like "normal" lashes! Today, I was eying those lash-maximizing mascaras...and I put it back...figured it was all hype. Maybe I'll give this a try. Duly noted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use their tubular mascara and absolutely love it since it doesn't cause raccoon eyes and eliminates the need for eye makeup remover.

    This one sounds incredible though for when I'm looking to switch things up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! My makeup bag needs an overhaul urgently and this is timely..
    The eyes and lips are it when making up, don't you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by, I love mascara and it's one thing I try not to leave the house without, I will try it out when next I stop by the drug store. Hope you are doing great girl.

    ReplyDelete

Share your views. I really want to hear them...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...