I was tagged by Colin (sexy legs and body) and I am required to say 10 things that make me happy. I also have to tag 10 people too.
Well, here goes.
1. Firstly, I want to say that I am happy infact ecstatic that I was lucky to have been born by the most amazing woman on earth. My mother is the most caring, loving and supportive person I know. She is a powerhouse! Running the family business with my dad and still taking care of five children. She has been doing that since she turned twenty. Being with my mum makes me happy.
2. I am happy that I am a Christian. My mother taught us how to pray at a very tender age. I love Jesus and I am grateful He died for our sins.
3. I am happy that I am a woman. When I look in the mirror, I love what I see. The face, the boobs, the hips, the ass. Yep! I love that.
4. I am happy that I have a wonderful family and friends who love me. Things get rough sometimes but we are good. Talking, laughing and even bickering with my family makes me happy.
5. Writing makes me happy. I discovered that I could write stories when I was nine. This is not one of those not-so-true stories you hear about some writers trying to make an impression. I began to write short stories for my classmates to read at that age. They all thought I was quite talented. I had the dream of being published by a popular and very successful magazine in my country. I even designed the book I wrote my stories in like the magazine. Several years later, my stories were published by that magazine. I remember dancing wildly when I got my first pay check from the publishers.
6. Listening to good soul or Jazz music makes me happy. Being a song writer myself, I appreciate good music.
7. Being able to work and earn my own money makes me happy . I love making my own money and doing things that I love.
8. Shopping makes me happy. Walking around in a clothes store with some money in my purse and picking clothes I would look fabulous in makes me a happy woman
9. Being able to help someone in need makes me happy. Even if all i need to do is to talk to or counsel the person. It gives me joy
10. Blogging makes me happy. It gave me the opportunity to meet a wonderful person like you.
And the ten people I am passing it to are:
The Lilac Grove
From the Inside...Out
I Shoulda Been a Stripper
Lets have a cocktail...
Life, Love, and Wine
The life and loves of the bubble bath queen