Some of us may have heard about Royal Jelly and used it. However, there are some people who haven’t. Royal jelly is a milky-white secretion produced by glands of worker honeybees to induce the superior growth and development of the queen bee. Royal jelly is the principal food of the honeybee queen. This substance is believed to be the reason the queen bee lives a long life and is so fertile it lays over 2000 eggs per day.
Royal Jelly is also believed to be of benefit to humans especially women. Listed below are some of them.
- Aids in cell regeneration, has great benefits for the skin and reduces the effects of ageing.
- Improves the skin texture and clarity.
- Boosts the immune system.
- Useful in the prevention and the management of liver and kidney disease.
- Very vital for fertility.
- A mild aphrodisiac.
- Helps to combat stress and its effects.
- It contains Vitamin A, B complex, C, D and E.
- Enhances metabolism and eliminates fatigue.
- Useful in breast health.
- Especially useful to menopausal women
It does sound too good to be true but people who have been on Royal Jelly for months would tell you that most if not all of it is really true. It contains all the eight essential amino acids and ten secondary amino acids which is why it is dubbed ‘the complete food’.
Remember, to look good, you have to take care of the ‘inside’ just as you take care of the ‘outside’. If you go through the list of benefits again, you would see why every woman should think about having it in her cabinet.
Read more about Royal Jelly here
Keep looking beautiful and have a fabulous weekend.
**There would be a seminar on Makeup application, Facials, Weight loss tips, Cancer prevention and much more tomorrow Sunday 23rd September by 2:30pm at Eagle hall 21/23 Aromire Avenue off Allen Junction, Ikeja, Lagos.