Life is full of surprises and up and downs and all that. All we have to do is just learn as we go. You do what you can. Share your experiences. Learn from your mistakes and be a better person.
Here are the few things I learnt these few months
- That a mother looking for her lost child would do just about anything. Being a parent isn’t easy and we all should really appreciate our folks especially those that have been there for us. I know a woman whose young daughter ran off with a shady guy who has no plans whatsoever for her. She left school and ever since, she cut off all contacts with her family. This is a girl her family loves and it’s not like she wasn’t brought up well. Bad company is the worst thing that could happen to any youngster dear readers especially if he or she is dying to belong. Her mum has been everywhere and done everything. Very painful. The girl is finally talking to her family and we all hope she realizes that she’s just wasting away before it is too late.
- That virgin coconut oil is VERY good for the skin. I stumbled on this information somewhere and I was a bit skeptical. But I remembered that my mum had a bottle of it that she bought months ago. Just mix it Shea butter and use it sparingly at night because you don’t want to go about in the morning smelling like coconut. Wash off in the morning with very luke warm water. Don’t do hot. If you have oily skin, don’t use this. The deal is use something natural sometimes. It doesn’t have to be all the time.
- That a woman’s emotions can be her worst enemy. If of course you let that override common sense. Which sometimes, we find ourselves doing anyway. All I can say is, just learn from it. And make sure you remember that when next you are faced with something like that.
- That I don’t want to be anyone’s ‘perfect bitch’. I am far from perfect and I am definitely not a female dog. The world has completely forgotten the origin of that word. It isn’t going to be cool to me because a known rapper wrote that about a beautiful reality star. Anyway, whatever floats their boat.
|Lovely couple though.|
- That exercises are cool but be careful if you’ve had a dislocation before. You might just shift something again in the process. Go easy.
- That ‘Fashion is pain’ isn’t something just said for fun. If you go out in a 5inch wedge slippers and had to walk for a while because you couldn’t get a bus or taxi, then you will fully understand the next morning.
- That sometimes, you just have to let whatever it is go, breathe and be happy not for anyone but for yourself.
Be good people!